Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Full time, Part time
SYKES is now hiring seasonal Customer Service Representatives.
The work assignment runs now through 12/31/18. You will have an opportunity to transition to a Regular CSR role in the same business line January 1, 2019. We can be flexible with your schedule and can offer both full time or part time.
You will earn $11.50/hr after paid training, plus incentives based on performance and possible overtime opportunities.
As a Customer Service Representative you will help people find answers to their questions about their service plan and assist with online account information or set up. You will be the conduit between the client and the business we support, ensuring that people are experiencing stellar customer support and having positive customer experiences.
• High school diploma or equivalent, or current student status (must be a minimum of 18 years old on start date).
• Post high school education preferred.
• Minimum 6 months of experience in customer support preferred.
• Understanding of troubleshooting processes, basic computer technology, and tools preferred.
• Must participate in a LEAP Behavioral Assessment. You will need to be able to pass this assessment prior to your first day of employment.
• Must have a friendly demeanor.
• Adopt and practice SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
• Receive inbound calls from users regarding customer service type request.
• Listen to client concerns or problems and offer the solution and steps to resolve them.
• Maintain proficiency in programs, products, and/or platforms assigned.
• Maintain pertinent paperwork and records through data entry regarding your conversations.
• Reach out to your co-workers to research problems and find solutions.
• Talk professionally with team manager, team members, and other teams regarding problems, solutions, and trends.
• Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance targets, which may include customer service, productivity, and quality standards.
• Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong evaluation and analysis skills.
• Must have excellent attention to details.
• Full-time or part-time with some flexibility to set a schedule between 8am-Midnight, Monday-Sunday.
Are you ready to join a global team of more than 55,000 amazing SYKES team members who focus on serving and helping our customers and each other?
Apply today-we have rolling training classes! This is your first step in creating what could be your lifelong career, or maybe this is a step in your journey for the next few years. Either way, you will gain valuable skills and work experience at SYKES that will help you become a better and more talented professional.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity.