Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Paid personal time, Health Insurance, Flexible schedule, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
SYKES is now hiring Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representatives.
We can be flexible with your schedule and can offer both full-time or part-time scheduling. Most of the client calls happen in the afternoon and evenings, so we will need you there during these peak times. Pay is $12/hr after paid training plus commission, plus incentives based on performance and possible overtime opportunities. The sales activity is with inbound calls to you, so there's no outbound calling!
As part of our Call Center team, you’ll learn all about our customers’ wants, needs, and interests before connecting them to products and solutions that make it all possible. At SYKES we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
• High school diploma or equivalent, or current student status (must be a minimum of 18 years old on start date).
• Post high school education preferred. We offer tuition reimbursement to our employees-ask us for details!
• Previous call center experience is a plus.
• Previous sales experience is a plus.
• Previous customer contact experience is a plus.
• Understanding of troubleshooting processes, basic computer technology, and tools preferred.
• Must participate in a LEAP Behavioral Assessment. You will need to be able to pass this assessment prior to your first day of employment.
• Must have a friendly demeanor.
• Must be able to type 25 words per minute.
• Must be comfortable making selling suggestions.
• Adopt and practice SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
• Receive inbound calls from users regarding customer service requests.
• Responsible for credit/inbound, activations, customer service, sales, fraud protection, and other duties as required.
• Listen to client concerns or problems and offer the solution and steps to resolve them.
• Maintain proficiency in programs, products, and/or platforms assigned.
• Maintain pertinent paperwork and records through data entry regarding your conversations.
• Reach out to your co-workers to research problems and find solutions.
• Talk professionally with team manager, team members, and other teams regarding problems, solutions, and trends.
• Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance targets, which may include customer service, productivity, and quality standards.
• Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong evaluation and analysis skills.
• Must have excellent attention to details.
• Full-time or part-time with some flexibility to set a schedule between 10am-7pm or 2pm-11pm, Monday-Sunday.
Are you ready to join a global team of more than 55,000 amazing SYKES team members who focus on serving and helping our customers and each other?
Apply today-we have rolling training classes! This is your first step in creating what could be your lifelong career, or maybe this is a step in your journey for the next few years. Either way, you will gain valuable skills and work experience at SYKES that will help you become a better and more talented professional.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity.