Healthcare Customer Service Concierge
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Health Insurance, Flexible schedule, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
SYKES is now hiring a Healthcare Customer Service Concierge.
This is a full-time opportunity with flexible scheduling, offering full benefits, paid training, and production pay at $12/hr plus performance incentives. You will not have any sales responsibility in this position.
As the Healthcare Customer Service Concierge you will help people coordinate transportation for doctor visits, establish them with doctors, and assist with making appointments. You will be the conduit between the insurance company, the insured, and the various healthcare providers, ensuring that people are connected with the care and services they need as an insured customer.
• High school diploma or equivalent, or current student status (must be a minimum of 18 years old on start date).
• Post high school education preferred. We offer tuition reimbursement to our employees-ask us for details!
• Minimum 6 months of experience in customer support preferred.
• Understanding of troubleshooting processes, basic computer technology, and tools preferred.
• Must participate in a LEAP Behavioral Assessment. You will need to be able to pass this assessment prior to your first day of employment.
• Must have a friendly demeanor.
• Adopt and practice SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
• Receive inbound calls from users regarding customer service requests. These can include helping set up online user accounts or coordinating mobility ride to the doctors.
• Listen to client concerns or problems and offer the solution and steps to resolve them.
• Maintain proficiency in programs, products and/or platforms assigned.
• Maintain pertinent paperwork and records through data entry regarding your conversations.
• Reach out to your co-workers to research problems and find solutions.
• Talk professionally with team manager, team members, and other teams regarding problems, solutions, and trends.
• Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance targets, which may include customer service, productivity, and quality standards.
• Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong evaluation and analysis skills.
• Must have excellent attention to details.
• Full-time with some flexibility to set a schedule between 10am-11pm, Monday-Sunday.
Are you ready to join a global team of more than 55,000 amazing SYKES team members who focus on serving and helping our customers and each other?
Apply today-we have rolling training classes! This is your first step in creating what could be your lifelong career, or maybe this is a step in your journey for the next few years. Either way, you will gain valuable skills and work experience at SYKES that will help you become a better and more talented professional.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity.